Sunday 12 December 2010

Convention gifts

Thank you for bearing with me this week. I have felt quite ill on and off and still not 100%, felt a lot better yesterday and now feeling rough again so I think I over did it!!
I was flicking through my photos when I realised I had never shown some convention gifts I made for the girls in my team
Below are pencil tins I made for my upline Monica and my roomie Sarah-Jane. I covered them with the Love LEtters papers.
I also made 2 more in a different colour way for 2 lovely girls in my second level downline, Anthea and Niki. These are with the Sweet and Sour papers.
Now onto gifts for my first level downline. Here are the little gift boxes. Again using the Love Letters papers and Real Red satin ribbon.


And what was inside???? A lovely brooch for my Jems!!! When you join my team I give you a sparkly Jems brooch so I decided to get a special extra one for the girls who attended convention!!!! Even Shelli Gardner the CEO of Stampin UP was admiring the brooches!!!!!


Right I must dash, everything is getting so behind with me being ill. I am a bit stressed with all the stuff that needs to be done before Christmas!!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment