Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas Wish List 2010

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS LITTLE LOT?????
There is £50 worth of goodies to be won if you make use of my Christmas Wish List service this year!! For every order you get from your Wish List you will receive a ticket into my Prize Draw for the above Hamper of Goodies!
We have the fabulous Hopeful Thoughts set, Scallop trim Corner punch, Rich Razzleberry Inkpad, Rich Razzleberry 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon and Old Olive cardstock.
All you need to do is request a WISH LIST FORM from me, save it with your name and your wish list items and then mail if back to me. Then give your family members my phone number and I will do the rest!! I will ALSO WRAP THE GIFTS as a bonus!!!!
Wish List forms are available from me julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment