Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Wrapping

Good morning.
I wanted to share this with you today. How you can make simple and inexpensive items look a little fancier with some simple wrapping and "jazzing" up!!
Here are some boxes of Maltesers Evan gave to the young people who help with the dancing class he goes to on a Saturday morning. They help with partnering and with any of the children and struggling so I wanted to give them a little something.
These have been decorated with papers from the Christmas Jingle kit and striped wide grosgrain. I have made more die cut Santas to decorate these.
Also we decorated some simple bars of Dairy Milk with papers from the Christmas Jingle kit and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and the Sparkly and Bright stamp set.

We also gave the Lollipop lady a bar of Dairy Milk and again decorated with a die cut Rudolph and some Old Olive satin ribbon.


It just makes a simple bar of chocolate look a lot more appealing


Hope you have liked these projects

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm, chocolate! Er, I mean what beautiful wrapping and fab punch art! I need you here in my house as I'm frantically trying to design projects for my forthcoming punch art class.

    ReplyDelete