Wednesday 8 December 2010

Apologies

Huge apologies for the lack of blogging, I am not very well at all and just trying to battle through things at the moment!!
Here are the rest of the cards we did at our Christmas Rush class on Saturday
This one was inspired by a lovely swap from Amanda Bates at Convention, love the colours together.
The card above uses paper from the Christmas Jingle Scrappin Kit and the stamp is from Welcome Christmas.

Finally this one was inspired by lovely SJ in our team. Dasher meets Pretty in Pink and Concord Crush.
Really sorry for the short post, I am off back to bed!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Jules, sorry to hear your not well ((hugs)) Thanks you for the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, it always feels like you don't have time to be poorly at this time of year doesn't it?

    Lovely cards, I love the blue & red on the first one

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much better by now Jules...... Keep taking the medicine!!! ( my doctor always tells me liqueurs are the best for coughs!!! Mmmmm!!)

    Love your take on my Convention swap card - I am always dead chuffed to have made something that inspires someone else!!

    ReplyDelete