Thursday 16 December 2010

Happy Birthday Jill

Today is my lovely downline Jill's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!!
Jill is one of my most loyal card class attendees, even though she is a demonstrator herself and she often has us in fits of laughter!!! Have a lovely day Jill
Now I took this photo at teatime on Tuesday night as I was seeing Jill at my card class so I apologise for the awful photo!!
The colour combo is Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red. I have used the Play Date papers and made a 3D flower with the Fancy Flower punch. Of course I have used my Schoolbook Serif Alpha to stamp Jill's name.
Sentiment is from the Perfect Punches set.

I embarrased Jill by buying a little cake and we all sang to her. Ross likes to get involved so he wanted to bring the cake in!!!
Will be back tomorrow to show you the projects we made that night!
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jill, the cake was delish apart from Jules trying to choke me on the candle holder!!!
    Lovely card jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules, loved the card. I look about 90 in the photo !
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete