Tuesday 21 December 2010

Cards in bulk!

Good morning, not long to go now until the big day!!!
I had to make a lot of cards this year for friends, family and customers so I made lots of this style in bulk. They are great for posting as they dont have lots of layers
I have teamed Baroque Motifs withe Delightful Decorations after seeing some lovely cards on my downline Becki's blog. Thanks BEcki. The colour combos are Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze and Old Olive.
They were really quite quick to do and I did them in various colours so it wasnt as monotonous!!


I love the Scallop Trim punch, have used it loads and it just finishes them off nicely!!!
Back tomorrow with more to show!
Jules

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards I'm so lucky to have one of these, thanks Jules.I hope you and your lovely family have a great Christmas.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jules. I love all the stamps you've used. Great idea to have a bulk card - I've spent so many years still finishing off on Xmas Eve just because I was doing a different card for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are really gorgeous. love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and design - very similar to the one I've made for Pete! Thanks for your Christmas card and pressie. Have a wonderful Christmas
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your version, they are so easy to do in bulk xx

    ReplyDelete