Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Hello there and a very very Merry Christmas to all my lovely blog readers.
Hope you have a lovely festive period with your families and I thank you for your support during 2010.
Here is one of my most favourite cards that I have made recently. A friend of mine asked for card for her Nephew, the brief was - he likes Santa, Giraffes and Fish!!!!!!
I am really happy with how this turned out. Traditional colours of Old Olive and Real Red and lots of Punch Art! Here is the Santa, I love him, particularly the twinkle in his eyes!!!!! Tyler's name was stamped with the Just Perfect alphabet.


The fish was made using the Ornament punch and Delightful Decorations and I added a little santa hat to make him festive!

And finally this cute little giraffe, just love him!!! I tried to put a santa hat on him but it just didnt look right so I added a spotty dickie bow to make him festive!

Hope you like the card, my friend loved it!!!!
Have a fab time!!!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. was worth logging on for on Christmas Day! Love it.
    Have a fab Christmas with your boys
    Love
    Victoria
    xx

    ReplyDelete