Tuesday 26 March 2019

Perfectly Paired & New Blends Club

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! There are now just 6 days of Sale-A-Braton left and I am hoping to share some lovely new makes with you over the next few days and I am hoping to blog every day this week!
This card is fresh from the craft desk and I had a lovely time making it yesterday! It's the first time I have played with the Perfectly Paired Stamp Set and but not the first time I have played with my trusty Stampin' Blends of course!
 The card is very simple in construction as I let the image do the talking! Love the Gingham Gala paper, think it is perfect to go with this stamp set.
 Here are all the colours I used, it's quite the collection and I am looking to start a new Stampin Blends club very soon! So if you are interested in building up your collection over a few months please do let me know, this applies to local and distance customers.






Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment