Friday 22 March 2019

Lovely Lattice - only 9 days left!

Hello there and good morning! Bit of a whirlwind week for me hence the lack of blog posts, but I am getting back into more of a routine following a busy personal life and looking forward to sharing lots of projects with you!
We have just 9 days left of Sale-A-Bration for 2019 and I haven't shared a make with the lovely Lovely Lattice so thought I should share that will you ASAP! We have made these cards in my Coffee and Card class and also at my Tuesday Club class. I must say I am loving Soft Seafoam as a colour at the moment and this is the card I have used for the embossed background! Also used another FREE SAB item, the Country Floral embossing folder, yours for FREE with a £45 spend until end of March 2019.
 The card above features Flirty Flamingo for the flowers but I gave my customers the option of using other colours as shown below! Which one is your favourite?


Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code so far this month. I will be closing this code off on Saturday 30th March at 10am.




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment