Sunday 24 March 2019

First Steps meets Well Written

Hello and good morning and of course a very happy Sunday to you. Today I am sharing something a little different using a stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue called First Steps. It's at the very very back of the catalogue and its a lovely little purchase for all things baby!
I did pinch the idea of using the Well Written words in the background from a card I saw on Pinterest a few weeks ago and although it was quite tricky getting all the words stuck on, I do love the overall effect of it!
 I kept the rest of the card fairly simple as I wanted the background to stand out!
 Inside the card got a little stamping treatment too. The recipients of the card were really pleased with it too, which is a bonus and I know they won't have another one like it!
I'll be closing my March Online Code off on Saturday 30th March at 10am so please do place your order before then if you would like to take advantage of the code and get a free gift in April.



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment