Friday 29 March 2019

Last 3 days of Sale-A-Bration

Good Morning! Today I wanted to do a round up of my favourite makes using SAB freebies, only available for the next 3 days! 

First up are the wonderful Botanical Butterfly papers. Black and White on one side and coloured on the other side make them the perfect combo! I have loved working with these papers and they have been popular with my customers too!

 Next up we have Hello Cupcake stamp set, I think this and the Frogs have been the most popular but I would have to check that!
Talking of the frogs, here is my favourite card that I made with the frogs, coloured in with my Stampin Blends, check out my new Blends Club HERE
 We have 2 freebies on the next cards, the Lovely Lattice stamp set and the Country Floral Embossing Folder which also has been very popular as a freebie too!
 And finally probably my favourite set of makes with Sale-A-Bration freebies are the Painted Season bundle makes! I still have 2 seats left for my Spring Treat on Saturday 27th April, details are available HERE

 Hope you like this little round up!





Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment