Monday 7 January 2019

So Hoppy Together

Hello there! I am back again today showcasing another FREE Sale-A-Bration product that can be yours with a spend of £45 or more. A couple of my customers have gone for this as their freebie so I thought I would create a project to inspire you. 
This card is the same style as the one I shared yesterday based on a fab design by my team member Amanda, which you can find HERE
I've had the Tropical Escape papers for a while and had not broken into them so this was the perfect opportunity to use them for this project.
The cute little frog was coloured with the Granny Apple Green ink pad and a Blender Pen.
Thank you to my customers who have ordered so far this month and used my new code. Looking forward to choosing a free gift 
I have filled my initial PAPER SHARE but I now have a second share and have 3 spots available on it.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment