Saturday 26 January 2019

Extra Blog Post

Good Morning, I'm here with an extra blog post for you today as I have some important news about 2 products. This coming week I am going to be featuring one of my favourite products from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, the Piece of Cake Bundle. It turns out that it seems to be a lot of people's favourite product too and we have far exceeded our sales of this along with the Butterfly Gala Bundle too! 
Unfortunately we are going to shortly have to switch off the Cake punch and Butterfly punch from being orderable so I am here with a little heads up this morning to prompt you to get your orders in for these ASAP if you would like them. 
 This is a card I made recently and I just love it and love the colours
 And add to it another new favourite product, the Stitched Shape Rectangle dies, such a fabulous addition to our range!
 And here is my favourite project with the butterflies so far! If you would like to order these bundles I will add them below to the supplies list. If you are local I have an urgent order going in on Sunday morning that I would be happy to add your items to for FREE postage. I also have a class on Saturday 9th February using the Piece of Cake set, you can find the details HERE


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment