Tuesday 1 January 2019

Butterfly Gala Stamp Set

Hello there and may I say a very Happy New Year to you all. I'm going to be sharing lots of new products over the next few weeks with items from the upcoming Spring/Sumer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues.
One of my favourite products from the new catalogue is the Butterfly Gala stamp set plus the coordinating punch which comes in at an amazing bundle price of £33.25. I have also used some gorgeous papers called Botanical Butterfly, which are a wonderful combination of black and white and coloured papers. I have coloured the butterflies from the papers in with the Stampin' Blends and then punched them out with the matching punch.
The spotty background papers are also from the same pack of papers.
Of course my cards wouldn't be my cards without some ribbon and I have used the versatile silver edged Whisper White ribbon. I hope you like this make, it will be available for you to take a look at if you want to pop along to my New Catalogue Launch Event this coming Friday evening. I'd love to see you there.
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment