Thursday 3 January 2019

Happy Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration Day!


Hello there and welcome to my blog today and to the first day of the Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration New Catalogue Day! Some of you have been with me from the start of my Stampin Up journey and know all about Sale-A-Bration and some of you are newer so I will go through the benefits and rewards of this exciting time of year! 

SHOP
For every £45 you spend with me you will earn a FREE product from the SAB brochure. These vary from exclusive stamps, to ribbons, embellishments and papers! 

HOST
Host a Stampin Up party or place a larger order of your own (over £200) and earn an extra £20 in Stampin Rewards, as well as the SAB items for each £45 you spend.

JOIN
Would you like to join my team and become a part of the Stampin' Up! family? During SAB you can get an extra £40 of FREE goods in your Starter Kit. The cost to join is £99 and you can select £170 worth of products for this amount. OR why not supersize your kit and for £125 you get the £170 worth of products PLUS a gorgeous exclusive Craft and Carry Tote bag! To have a chat about this please do get in touch for more information.

To view the catalogues please click on the images below or drop me a message to get one sent out to you in the post!

I have lots of classes coming up with gorgeous new products from both catalogues which you can see HERE or HERE
And finally I have a new code for my shoppers in January!

Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment