Friday 29 November 2013

Tuesday Club Makes

Hi there! I was so busy yesterday with preps for my Technique Club and Stamp a Stack that I didn't get chance to blog! Also I am struggling to get a decent photo these days with the miserable weather and I no longer have a Conservatory (it came in handy to take light and bright photos!).

On Tuesday we made Bags, Tags and Boxes and I decided to "go easy" on the girls and use the pre-made boxes from the catalogues! Think I was a little too easy on them as we were finished for around 9pm instead of 9.30pm!!!

 My Tuesday ladies hate  love Punch Art so I had to do the little Santa, he is one of my all time fave Punch Arts!! I was very kind though and punched out all the little bits and bagged them for each of the girls!
Another little gift box, a very simple make!
 Love these Chevron bags, very very useful!
 And these boxes with the acetate slide of parts have to be my all time faves! Very handy for all sorts and you can fit a miniature wine bottle in if you punch a circle out of the top
Right thats a short and sweet (I hope) post from me today as I must finish preps for our last Stamp a Stack of 2013 tonight!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment