Tuesday 26 November 2013

Convention 2013 was…….

……amazing!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been absolutely shattered! I got home from Convention on Saturday evening and then had a dance competition all day on Sunday (I know, I know - how did I find the energy?) and then yesterday I went to visit my BRAND NEW NIECE who was born on Friday whilst I was at Convention!! Mollie Grace is a stunner and I am completely in love! I have already fed her, changed her and cuddled her to bits!!!! I see lots of scrapbook pages ahead!

A NEW LITTLE CRAFTER for me to play with and teach!!!!!

So after all that excitement I will report back from Convention tomorrow! LOADS to tell you all but I will firstly share my gifts I made for my first level downline members - I had 28 of them attending! 
I bought these lovely tins and then decorated them with the I am Me papers and used MDS to create the labels. Lots of Big Shot rolling for the tins and the name badges.
Not sure making 28 of these suitcases was a good idea but all the girls loved them and I was pleased I did them!
So what was inside? Their name badge for the bags along with the keyrings like the other badges I shared plus a lovely strawberry soap and some Lindor Balls! Who doesn't love a Lindor Ball???
Here they all are ready to go to Manchester and here is my "little" lot of stuff I had to take with me! Thank goodness we weren't flying this time and I was only an hour away!
Julie
shop now


1 comment:

  1. Mollie Grace is so beautiful - I am sure she will be spoiled to bits!!
    I love my tin and want to say thank you again for being the best mummy in the world!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete