Friday 15 November 2013

More Thinlit makes

Good Morning - phew it's Friday again! Tonight I am running my last in-home workshop of 2013 at Pam's house. A HUGE thank you to all my hostesses who have welcomed myself and their guests into their homes and allowed me to share our wonderful products. Thank you for your support.

Here is another card we made at the Tuesday Club on er Tuesday!!!!! This time we used the Colour Me Christmas stamp set (this is the one that I won at Stampin Up Convention in Utah!
I have teamed it with the Season of Style papers and washi tape.
The Expressions Thinlit dies add a nice touch and my top tip is to use some wax paper with these dies as they are a little fiddly.
Santa was coloured in with markers and then glittered up with our Dazzling Details.

CHANGE OF CLASS
Due to stock issues of the stamp set I was going to use, I have had to change my Technique class on 30th November to a class using the new ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD

Saturday 30th November
2.00 - 4.30pm
£26 inc your own punch board to use in class then take home
Booking closes 22nd November
If you have already purchased this board from me then you can come to the class for just £8

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love the cards you've been making using the new thinlits die. Can you make them in various sizes or does it cut the card all the way round the edges?
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete