Monday 29 October 2012

Team Welcome packs

Hello there. I have scheduled this post as I will hopefully be enjoying a little lie in this morning with it being the school holidays for us!!!

I recently had 2 lovely new ladies join our team of Jems. I like to send my girls a welcome pack and a card to show my appreciation for them joining our fab team!

Here are the ones I made for Joan and Shazza. Very simple cards using the Natural Composition papers and the Elegant Butterfly punch with a monogram using the Morning Post alphabet.


The colours used are Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla with the stamping done in Soft Suede.


Here is Joan's pack. I do a little notebook as a gift (we all love to write notes and wish lists), a colour chart, a card and a handbook with lots of hints and tips in.


Here is Joan's notebook in more detail.


I have a few ladies who are considering the Stampin Up opportunity and have to share its a fantastic time to sign up. Make sure you do before the end of November and take advantage of the free paper offer for 6 months. If you joined now you would not need to meet your first quarterly minimum of £270  sales until the end of March and you could earn up to 30% off your first order!

If you would like an informal chat about being one of our team members and enjoying the perks of being a demonstrator please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I would love to help you!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment