Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Blooming Stamp a Stacker!

Hi there and OMG its Wednesday already! Had fun at our Tuesday class last night as usual! Thanks to the ladies for coming. We were finished for 9.10 though and I was home for 9.20! Think I might have to start making it harder!!

Here is another card from Fridays Stamp a Stack event. My lovely downline Sally Jo put me onto this stamp set and I am really enjoying using it! Its called Blooming with Kindness and can be found on page 87 of the Annual Catalogue.


I have CASED a card that I saw on a fellow demos blog, Val Moody - thank you Val! The colour combo is Pool Party, Gumball Green, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla


It was a really simple make but I think the flower image is just stunning!


Hope you like it and if you would like to attend my next Stamp a Stack it is on Friday 30th November at 7pm. This will be our last one for 2012

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Regal Rose
 2. Papers – First Edition
 3. Stamps – Blooming with Kindness
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Bakers Twine
 5. Tools – Curly Label punch
 6. Mediums – Regal Rose ink, Pool Party ink

No comments:

Post a Comment