Tuesday 30 October 2012

No Peeking Stamp a Stack

Hi there! I thought I would start to share last weeks Stamp a Stack cards with you! We had a lot of fun last Friday and welcomed 2 new ladies to class, Jenny and Barbara!

This was one of my favourites of the night using the No Peeking stamp set from the new Annual Catalogue. It also uses the Northern Flurry embossing folder which has been my most popular seller in October!! I love this folder as it leaves some space in one of the corners for you to stamp an image of sentiment - like I have done below!


The colour combo for this card is Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade. The sentiment just fit inside the Ornament punch!


You can see on this photo that we added some of the Iridescent Dazzling Details on the card to look like frosty snow!


Just thought I would share this funny moment with you! My friend Ginnette forgot to colour little penguins eyes with the marker pen before she stamped him! Here is the result!


We thought he looked so cute, I just had to take a photo! He was soon given eyes with the use of our marker pens!!!

Bye for now!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – No Peeking
 4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade ribbon
 5. Tools – Northern Flurry embossing folder, Ornament punch
 6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Basic Black marker, Lucky Limeade marker, Cherry Cobbler marker, Pumpkin Pie marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment