Saturday 5 February 2011

Open House

Good morning!
Gosh I havent blogged for 3 DAYS! Dont think that has happened for a long time!!
I have been busy as usually, looking after my team and making lots of cards which I cannot show yet as they are for people who read my blog!!
Yesterday I help my Sale A Bration Open House and I would like to thank the ladies who came to it!

We made 2 simple little cards using Punch Bunch

The bunting it created using the Star Punch.

As a special thank you to the ladies who attended I did a draw for the Hostess Benefits and as usual my lovely boys were on hand to help out with the draw. I can assure you they were keen to help, even though the photo looks like I have bullied them into it!!!
Well done to Eileen who won a LEVEL 1 Hostess Set and Kath who won some freebies from the catalogue!!!
Thanks for your support ladies as always!
If you would like to earn free HOSTESS BENEFITS and live in West Yorkshire then why not book a workshop! Alternatively come to my MINI MADNESS event on 2nd April where I will once again be doing a prize draw to win the hostess benefits!!!
I will be back tomorrow - promise!!
Jules xx
P.S Dont you think Ross looks very co-ordinated in his Melon Mambo jumper!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that Ross looks good in pink! Suits him x
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cutie cards (and your cutie boys!!).. would you mind if I cased them (the cards that is?)

    Sarah :o)

    ReplyDelete