Monday 7 February 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

Hello
I am a little later posting today as I made myself get all my jobs done today before I blogged!!!!
Today it is my Mum's 65th Birthday! We went round to see her yesterday as my Dad has taken her to Bruges for a few days for a little treat!!!
I didnt want to plaster 65 all over her card as I think she is getting a little delicate over her age so I decided just to keep it quite simple!
I have used Poppy Parade on its own! The papers are from the hostess Level 1 set and I have stamped over them with the Bliss stamp set! My lovely downline and great friend Sarah-Jane has been making lots of these ribbon roses, check out the tutorial on her BLOG

I have of course used my favourite alphabet Schoolbook Serif and the Sincere Salutations set


Hope you like it, my Mum did!!! I have recently got her into Scrapbooking!! Guess what I got her for her birthday?
A Bumper Box of SU goodies!!! SHe loved them!!
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those roses are fabulous - must have a go!
    Luv
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete