Tuesday 22 February 2011

Good Luck Chris


Today lovely Chris in our team of Jems goes into hospital for a knee replacement. LAst week I asked all the girls if they could send her a card so I am hoping she has lots of lovely cards to wish her well and let her know we are thinking of her!! Hope it all goes well Chris, cant wait to see you soon!!!

I have used a Colour Combo of Concord Crush and Crumb Cake (all the C's) and made quite a bit of a vintagey card. Not really my usual style but I was really pleased with it

I made the flower with the Fancy Flower punch and a ribbon rose from the In Colour ribbon, I still have a couple of shares left! The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.

I also used the Medallion stamp and plenty of inking around the edges!
And inside I used a sentiment from the Hopeful Thoughts set

Thats all for today, will be back tomorrow with a Monster of a birthday card

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Love the card.

    I have an award for you on my blog hun x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jules, love the colour combo. I've just ordered this punch & can't wait to get it.

    hugs

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules
    What a beautiful card, I love it. I am sure Chris will too... I hope my Stampin Up mommy is back on her feet soon... jules xx

    ReplyDelete