Saturday 26 February 2011

Baby Door Hanger

I have been making a lot of baby and children themed items lately as I am exhibiting at my sons school soon and wanted to showcase our products to appeal to parents.
I saw a gorgeous door hanger on Caroline Skinner's blog and had to have a go at making my own.

I used some thick card double layered and covered with papers from the Nursery Suite papers and some gorgeous Pretty in Pink satin ribbon. I also used some chipboard which was a new purchase for me and I had a bit of messy play by covering it with white craft ink and then adding some Dazzling Diamonds glitter!


I used the Spiral punch on the edge for a nice border (Shazza in my team was asking about this punch so here you go Shaz, here is an example for you!!)

I hope you like my door hanger, I must admit I love it and I cant stop looking at it. I am hoping its the door hanger I love and NOT me being broody!!!!!

Back tomorrow with more baby themed projects

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. this is devine - I think baby Esther and baby Owen will be getting one of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SO cute, but then I would say that wouldn't I! I absolutely ADORE this project, and thank you for the mention. Yours is truly scrumptious.x

    ReplyDelete