Friday 29 June 2018

New Stampin Blends Colours are HERE!

Good Morning! As you may recall the Stampin Blends became so popular that we could not keep up with the demand and had to switch them off from being orderable! Well I am happy to say that ALL the Blends are now available including the 11 NEW COLOURS that we have too!
 The new colour Blends are Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade, Soft Sea Foam and Soft Suede.
 I thought I would share some of my favourite Stampin Blends projects with you so you can see what you can achieve with them!

 Please click HERE to go direct to the Stampin Blends page on my Online Store
 I thought I would give you a 
little reminder I still have 2 spaces left on my In Colour Club starting on 1st July, you can find all the details HERE


 And also not forgetting my special offer for the last few days of June to celebrate my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment