Friday 1 June 2018

NEW CATALOGUE IS LIVE!

 The New Catalogue is here and is now LIVE for ordering! Click on the image below to view the catalogue ONLINE.

VARIED VASES CLASS IN THE POST

This Kit makes 4 cards and includes the following

Varied Vases Bundle (Stamp set and Punch) 
3 ink pads - Coastal Cabana, Grapefruit Grove 
and Highland Heather
Blender Pen
Card supplies
Envelopes

What you will need
Blocks
Scissors
Glue
Foam Pads
Stazon Black ink pad

To order this Class in the Post please email me HERE

2018 - 2019 In Colour Club
3 places left
Last year I ran a very successful IN COLOUR CLUB and I am doing the same this year. I need 5 people to take part in the club which will begin at the end of June and will run until October. The cost of the club is £32 per month (collected) or £36 per month (posted) and you will receive the following items in one colour each month. PLUS one of the months you will be hostess and get a minimum of £16 of goods free with an option to add extra orders to maximise your freebies.
INK PAD
INK REFILL
A4 CARD
RIBBON 
MARKER PEN
DESIGNER PAPER (6X6)
EMBOSSING POWDER 
If you would like a place please contact me ASAP
2018-2019 Paper Share
3 places left
I've also got a brand new code for this month too!

Julie
shop now
join my team


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment