Saturday 2 June 2018

All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop for June


Hello there and welcome to my blog today and to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop! The Varied Vases bundle has been the most popular choice for my customers so far and I am loving creating with this cute bundle. Using the same colours as a couple of cards I shared a few days ago I have created a framed project to match.

The colours used are Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather and Grapefruit Grove which I think work really really well together. 
 The frame is from IKEA and its a 7x5 sized frame with the insert part being 6x4 in size.
 I/m getting lots of comments about the new Whisper White Polka Dot ribbon from my customers! It's delightful to use and goes with so many projects!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment