Wednesday 20 June 2018

2018 - 2020 In Colour Club

Good Morning! I am back today with news of my In Colour Club for 2018! I have 2 spots left on this club which I am hoping to start on 1st July.  This is such a cost effective way to build up all the new colour products and spread the cost over 5 months. The image below shows an example of what you would get in one of the months!
You would also get a minimum of £16 in free goodies in one of the months too. The commitment is from July to November and I can take payment by cash, bank transfer or card. If you would like one of the last 2 remaining spots please do email me HERE


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment