Monday 4 June 2018

Upcoming Classes


Good Morning! I thought it was about time I updated you with some of my upcoming classes and events at The Paper Haven
On Saturday 16th June I am running a full day event where I will teach you how to make Wedding Stationery and cards in the morning and my colleague Caron from The Creative Nib will come and show you how to do Modern Calligraphy in the afternoon. The cost for the full day is £80 and includes generous kits and lunch. There is also an option to either just do the morning session with me for £35 (no lunch) or the afternoon session with Caron for £35 (no lunch)
TO book on the FULL DAY please use this button below 
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
To book on any of the half days please email me HERE

STAMPIN BINGO NIGHT
Friday 22nd June
7pm
£20 per person
10 seats left

CRAFTERNOON TEA
Saturday 23rd June
3pm
£28 per person
6 seats left
Come along and make this stunning Concertina Card and then enjoy a lovely Afternoon Tea provided by my wonderful caterer.
 Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

VARIED VASES CLASS
Saturday 30th June
2pm
8 seats left

Come along and create some lovely projects with this gorgeous new bundle.

Class without bundle £18.00
Class with stamp set and punch £42.00 (bundle worth £36.75)

Please bring your own adhesive


To book a place please email me HERE

If you cannot get to my Varied Vases class then I have a class in the post which includes products and a kit to make 4 cards.

VARIED VASES CLASS IN THE POST

This Kit makes 4 cards and includes the following

Varied Vases Bundle (Stamp set and Punch worth £36.75) 
3 ink pads - Coastal Cabana, Grapefruit Grove 
and Highland Heather
Blender Pen
Card supplies
Envelopes

What you will need
Blocks
Scissors
Glue
Foam Pads
Stazon Black ink pad

To order this Class in the Post please email me HERE



We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment