Sunday 1 July 2018

SO many offers starting today!

Good Morning my friends! We have SO many exciting things starting today I really don't know where to start! I shall start with a fabulous Paper Offer that we have this month, BUY 3 and get a 4th FREE!! I am going to be offering a Paper Share too which will be at a lower cost now because of the offer this month 
Here are a list of the papers that are part of the special offer.
We also have the amazing joining offer for becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator! This really is a fantastic offer and you can get a whole ink pad colour family for FREE if you join in July. You can find out more info by emailing me HERE or if you already know you want to go for it you can sign up online HERE
Also just a reminder that the new colours of Stampin Blends are now in stock and available for ordering.
AND I have a new code set up for July orders!
Well I think that is all for today! Any questions please just get in touch!
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment