Wednesday 6 June 2018

Bike Ride with new colours

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Today I'm sharing a stamp set that's been around for a year but I have barely used it, so I had to rectify that. I've teamed it up with some new colours to give it a fresh look. 
The colours used are Pear Pizazz, Grapefruit Grove, Balmy Blue and a little bit of Soft Suede and of course some Basic Black. There is a bit of a story behind the bike on this card and it looks very similar to a bike I hired when I was in Australia back in December, so I was inspired by my bike!

Inside the card got some stamping treatment too and plenty of room left to write a message!
I hope you like today's make, I will be back on Friday with another one using the same set.


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment