Wednesday 27 June 2018

Abstract Impressions Bundle

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. I'm sharing a card that we made at yesterday's Coffee and Card so it's hot off the press! I totally CASED this card from Artisan Design Team member Sylwia Schreck from Germany, you can see her original design HERE Thank you Sylwia for the inspiration.
I have used the Springtime Impressions thinlit dies and chopped it up into individual flowers and watercoloured them using Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove and Granny Apple Green and then layered them up to make a wreath. 
 I decided to add some of my favourite Polka Dot ribbon as it wouldn't be a Julie card if it didn't have a bow on it! The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder on Crumb Cake card.
Grapefruit Grove is one of the new In Colours so I thought I would give you a 
little reminder I still have 2 spaces left on my In Colour Club starting on 1st July, you can find all the details HERE


 And also not forgetting my special offer for the last few days of June to celebrate my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment