Thursday 28 June 2018

A Special Offer when you join the Stampin Up! family

Good Morning, I am doing an extra blog post today to tell you about a very special offer when you join Stampin' Up! in July! For one month only you can get your hands on a set of 10 FREE ink pads in any of the colour families in addition to the already fabulous Starter Kit!
 So for £99 you can choose £130 worth of goodies from the catalogue PLUS a set of ink pads from the ones listed below! This will be really good to get you up and running if you are wanting to run as a business or will fill you ink collection if you are simply wanting to join as a hobbyist! I would love to welcome you to our fun team and have a chat with you about joining. If you would like further info please email me HERE or if you know you want to go for it then you can SIGN UP HERE but only from Sunday 1st July to take advantage of this offer.
 I thought I would give you a 
little reminder I still have 2 spaces left on my In Colour Club starting on 1st July, you can find all the details HERE


 And also not forgetting my special offer for the last few days of June to celebrate my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment