Sunday 24 June 2018

Lovely Floral Embossing Folder

Hello there and welcome to my blog today, a little later than planned! Today I am sharing a card we made at my lovely BINGO night on Friday. A GREAT time was had by all and I have another one already planned in for Friday 3rd August, you can find the details HERE
This card was inspired by a lovely swap I received from one of my amazing team members Sharon. I changed up the colours and added a strip of paper to the bottom of the card and stamped the sentiment straight onto the paper, a technique I don't often do but I do think it's rather effective. 
The colours used are Soft Seafoam, Flirty Flamingo and Grapefruit Grove.
I hope you like todays make, all of the products used are available in my Online Store.
Just a little reminder I still have 2 spaces left on my In Colour Club starting on 1st July, you can find all the details HERE
 And also not forgetting my special offer for the last few days of June to celebrate my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment