Thursday 31 May 2018

Petal Passion meets Poppy Parade!

Good Morning, and yes I have an extra blog post for you today! Today is the last day of the current catalogue and the last day for you to get your hands on these lovely papers and ribbons and also the Petal Palette as a 10% off bundle as it will no longer be at a bundle price in the new catalogue. 
This card is an exact replica of the one I shared yesterday but I substituted the Highland Heather colour for Poppy Parade which is a returning colour available on Friday from 11am.
If you didn't see yesterday's post then take a look as I shared the measurements for the card!
I will be closing this months code off at about 6pm this evening for those of you still wanting to use it!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment