Monday 28 August 2017

Upcoming Classes at The Paper Haven

Hi there and a happy Bank Holiday Monday to you. My classes have been fairly quiet over the last few weeks but I am now gearing up to start again once the school holidays are over next week. I thought I would update you with some of my upcoming events. I only have one sold out event at this moment in time which is my All Day Stamp a Stack on Saturday 7th October, but don't worry I have 2 other dates available for this event which you can see further down this post. Most of my events can be found on my Facebook events page HERE

STAMPIN BINGO NIGHT 
5 seats left
Friday 8th September
7pm
£20 per person

Make 3 cards and enjoy 3 fab games of BINGO for Stampin prizes! This really is a fun night and you are welcome to bring a bottle too!
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
 Booking closes on Thursday 31st August


HEARTS COME HOME AFTERNOON
8 seats left
 OMG the Hearts come Home bundle in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue is just my FAVOURITE and I cannot wait to run this class. Cute little houses and Christmas scenes can be created in no time!

The class includes this amazing bundle which is worth £43.00 and it's going to be your GO TO set for this Christmas season!


Class cost is £48.00 which includes the FULL bundle for you to use on the day and then take home.

Take the class without the bundle and use my supplies for £15.00


ALL DAY CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK
10 seats left
MIDWEEK DATE

Make 24 cards in one day
£40 per person includes goody bag and lunch

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

6 seats left

Make 24 cards in one day
£40 per person includes goody bag and lunch

These are just a few of my upcoming events. If you like the look of one of my events but cannot make the date then please do let me know as it is likely I can arrange an alternative date for you. 


Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment