Sunday 13 August 2017

More Carols of Christmas

Good Morning and a happy Sunday to you. Today I am sharing another card made using the Carols of Christmas bundle that is available early this month ahead of the Autumn/Winter catalogue that launches in 1st September. I have also used some new papers that are not available until 1st September.
Sticking with the same colour way as Friday's card I have used Crumb Cake as a base with Soft Sky accents and some gold embossing for a classy touch!
 Just look at that lovely ribbon too, quickly becoming a firm favourite!

Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12

Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment