Friday 11 August 2017

Deck the Halls in Gold!

Good Morning and Happy Friday to you all. Today I am sharing another card using the Carols of Christmas set which is part of an early release this month
The card I am sharing is just like the one I shared on Wednesday but with a completely different colour combo and it gives it a more modern look.
I have sneaked a brand new product on this card, the music papers and can you see, its the music of Deck the Halls to match the stamp.
I just love the Soft Sky ribbon on this card, I mean I love all ribbon but I am loving this one right now! Must stock up on some more as I am almost out!


Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now 
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment