Friday 4 August 2017

Embossing Paste Class - Part 3


Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing the last of the projects from the Embossing Paste class I ran last weekend. 
This one caused quite a lot of amusement at class as we mixed the Embossing Paste with some Soft Suede re-inker and the shade of brown did seem to take me back to my nappy changing days!!! Sorry if that was too much info!
We used the Daisy stamps and punch which are now back in stock and I coloured the petals of the Daisy with the Blender Pens and the Berry Burst ink pad.
Here are the sneak peeks of the fabulous tutorials that can be yours for a spend of £45 on my store this month or by purchasing for £12.
 To purchase this one off month for £12 please click the button below
      To purchase 6 months worth for the cost of 5 months please     click below. 
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment