Monday 21 August 2017

Happy Birthday Thinlits Die

Hello there and a very happy Monday to you all. Today I am sharing another Daisy themed project with you but this time there is no stamping involved at all! Just a bit of die cutting and some fussy cutting!
The Happy Birthday Thinlits Die has been very popular with my customers. It is available as an individual die at £18.00 or you can get it with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp set for a fab price of £33.25, amazing value for 32 stamps a a die!
I die cut the Happy Birthday twice, once in Daffodil Delight and again in Night of Navy and then layered them on top if each other, slightly off centre so you can see the Daffodil being the Navy!
Hope you like today's simple make, unusual for me to have no stamping on a project!
Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment