Friday 18 August 2017

Daisy Delight Bundle

Hey there and welcome back to my little blog! I have a few Daisy Delight bundle projects stored up to share with you which I didn't really want to share when the items were unavailable but they are now all nicely back in stock so I am going to share away!

The bundle comprises of the stamp set and punch and is amazing value at £27.75 and I have had lots of fun using it!
 I usually like to make a tri-fold card when I get a new set so I had to have a go with this set. I do have a video on how to make this which you can find HERE, please note it's quick an old video of mine!
 They are really an easy card to make once you know how!
 Hope you like today's make and you have a happy Friday!
Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment