Sunday 27 August 2017

Carols of Christmas Class in the Post

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am sharing a new Class in the Post with you which you can pre-order now ahead of me placing the orders for them on Friday 1st September. This class uses the Carols of Christmas bundle which is valued at £40.50 and you can choose to have it posted or you can collect it from me!
I am running this class at my studio on Wednesday 30th August, it is too late to order the bundle for you but you could come and use my supplies and make the cards for £12 OR you can come along and pay the price of £49.00, use my supplies on the night but collect your bundle later!
The class contains products to make 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designs and all the card you need plus you get FREE envelopes from me too!
 For more details on the Class in the Post and what you will receive and what you need at home please visit the page HERE

If you have any questions about the Class in the Post please do contact me HERE
Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment