Wednesday 23 August 2017

Delightful Daisy for Stamp a Stack

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today. Today is the last day in the week of Daisy projects that I have been sharing with you. I have plenty more daisy themed projects but I thought I would give you a break from them for the time being!
Today's make actually doesn't use the big Daisy stamp and punch but focuses on the other stamps within the stamp set and of course the very much used Happy Birthday stamp from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous bundle.
I decided to mix the Wood Textures papers with the Daisy Delight papers and they work really well together and of course I added a little of the lovely Pool Party shimmer ribbon too! 
My class ladies all made 2 of these plus 4 other designs (2 of each) at my recent Stamp a Stack event. Hope to see you at the next one on 29th September!
Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment