Monday 14 August 2017

Classes and Updates

Good Morning and welcome to my blog this morning. 
Today I haven't got any creative makes to share with you but I have a little update on classes and shares that I have ongoing.

I launched my first In Colour Club in June which is going really well and I have a couple of customers interested in participating in a new club (hopefully starting from 1st September).
 Each month you will receive a package like the one above and below of everything shown from ONE of the new In Colours. This will occur for 5 months and the commitment is £30 or £33 for the 5 months. 
 As a bonus, on one of the months you will get to be the "host" and will earn the Stampin Rewards that month, a minimum of £15 of freebies to spend on anything you choose from the catalogue. To join the club please email me HERE

Class in the Post

Can't get to my classes in person?
Want to receive a class in the post?
Look no further!
PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF STAMP SETS AND PRODUCTS SO THESE HAVE TO BE ORDERED IN FOR YOU FROM OUR EUROPEAN WAREHOUSE. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT WHEN ORDERING FROM ME - THANK YOU.

Merry Mistletoe Class in the Post
Make 10 Christmas cards
This class is £46 and comes with the following in your kit
Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Garden Green Ink Pad
Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Paper and Card Stock required to make 10 cards (5 of each design)
10 envelopes

You will need
Clear Blocks
Glue
Foam Pads
Sponge
Scissors

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ANY OF THE INK PAD COLOURS NEEDED THEY CAN EITHER BE SUBSTITUTED FOR OTHER COLOURS OR CONTACT ME FOR A REDUCED PRICE.

This class in the post can be ordered by emailing me HERE
I also have lots of events coming up from September and you can find them on my Facebook events page HERE

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
I have a midweek All Day Stamp a Stack for those who would prefer to come along on a day in the week, I also have the usual Saturday event on the 21st. We make 24 cards in one day and have a lovely lunch too!

                                                              Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services 

                                                CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB

Wednesday 30th August @7.15pm


Christmas Card Club is BACK!

Come along and make 10 Christmas Cards in one evening with a stamp set included so you can carry on making more at home!

This will run every month in the run up to Christmas but you can come to the classes as and when you choose to.

The class costs £28 and includes the Carols of Christmas stamp set and supplies to make 10 cards plus envelopes OR you can upgrade and take the full bundle (worth £40.50) and get everything for £49.00

Stamps only payment
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services 
Full bundle payment
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
Take the class without the stamp set for £12.
I hope to see you at one of my events soon!


Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment