Friday 21 October 2016

Merry Medley background

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! It's all go at Chez Kettlewell at the moment as we are spending a great deal of time looking at and researching universities for our eldest son Ross to potentially start next September. When I started this blog Ross was 8 years old and now we are looking at universities! Can't believe he is almost 18.

Today I am sharing a card we made at Coffee and Card a few weeks ago. I now have seat available at my weekly Coffee and Card sessions which take place every Tuesday morning on a drop in basis from 10am. Please note there is no session this coming Tuesday due to school holidays. 
I love a nice background stamp and this Merry Medley stamp is no exception, great for a quick background and I have stamped in Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Cake card to create a subtle background.
 Now I am still loving my embossing and I used the Copper Embossing powder on this card for the sentiment which turned out great, as you can see below. 
 Thank you to my customers who have used the code so far, still time to get yourself a little gift in November!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment