Friday 14 October 2016

Cardigan Card with Cable Knit folder

Good Morning. I am a little late posting today as I need to get into a routine with my Friday blog post. I would usually write it on a Thursday evening but I am now at Made in Dagenham rehearsals every Thursday and I get home quite late so I'm still trying to get in a routine with that!

This week at Tuesday Club we focussed on the Cable Knit embossing folder and made 3 different projects using it. I have been desperate to make a Cardigan card with the folder after seeing a fab one on Sue Parker's blog HERE. I loved the card Sue did but I made my own template in cms then I saw a lovely Garden Green one on my team member Gill Arnold's Facebook page but I don't think she has blogged it yet. Thanks ladies for your inspiration.
I have to say I LOVE this card and most of my ladies decided to leave the sentiment off to use it when they needed it and choose a sentiment then. It's the perfect card to be able to add that later.
I created the collar and ribbed parts of the card by scoring the card at every 1/8th of an inch on my scoreboard and then everything got inked all over with the Garden Green ink pad.
The buttons I have used are actually retired but they were perfect for the card.
What do you think? Hope you like it!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: