Sunday 16 October 2016

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning! Phew I am late posting on here today! Yesterday I was at the studio from 9am until 4.15pm running my 3rd and final Christmas Stamp a Stack of the year. 12 lovely ladies joined me yesterday and in total 27 ladies have made 24 cards each, thats 648 Christmas cards done at the Paper Haven! 

Thank you to those who continue to support me at my events and welcome to the new ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting at the last few sessions. September and early October have been crazy busy for classes BUT my events at the back end of October and November could do with a little more love so I am here with a little reminder of the sessions that have places available.

Please note that most classes can also be run on an alternative date when I am running another class, this is with the exception of the ReTREAT day that will only be on the days advertised. Please do check with me if you cannot make a date.

MAKE A CHRISTMAS PEG WREATH
Saturday 29th October @ 10am
5 seats left
£25 per person
Make this stunning wreath to use year after year or to give as a gift. Class includes a cream tea with tea, jam and scones.

NOVEMBER CRAFTERNOON TEA
Saturday 12th November @ 3pm
10 seats left
£25 per person
Enjoy some gentle crafting making these tags and then a full Afternoon Tea comprising of sandwiches, savoury tarts, scones and cakes, plus of course lots of tea and pink lemonade.
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

CHRISTMAS ReTREAT DAY
Weds 16th or Sat 19th November
6 seats left on each day
£85 per person
includes Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea plus a £50 goody bag of products.
This event really is a treat day. No cooking or clearing up to do all day long and some lovely crafty projects for you.

Wednesday 16th
Saturday 19th 

MAKE SOME CHRISTMAS BUNTING
Weds 30th November @7pm
10 seats left
£22 per person
Lots of product included in this class to make this bunting to use year after year.

TIN OF TAGS CLASS
Saturday 3rd December @ 10am
10 seats available
£24 per person
Lots of product included with plenty left to take home.

TAGS FOR £10
Weds 7th December at 10am or 7.15pm
Make 15 tags for £10 or 20 tags for £12
Please bring your own glue and foam pads.
Money can be collected at the event.

CHRISTMAS BINGO NIGHT
Friday 2nd December  (2 seats left) OR
Friday 9th December (10 seats left)
£20 per person
Friday 2nd December
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
Friday 9th December

CHRISTMAS CRAFTERNOON TEA
Saturday 10th December - 7 seats left
Saturday 17th December - 1 seat left
£30 per person
My final events of 2016 will be my Christmas Themed Crafternoon Tea events which will take place on Saturday 10th and 17th December. 
Saturday 10th December
Saturday 17th December

Would love to see you at my events and please do let me know if there is anything else you would like to see on my schedule of events.
Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment