Wednesday 19 October 2016

Cookie Cutter meets Cable Knit

Good Morning. Today I am sharing the final make from last weeks Tuesday Club where I featured the wonderful Cable Knit embossing folder. I am loving using this folder for backgrounds on my cards and like many of my customers it wasn't on my original shopping list but I soon changed my mind when I saw all the wonderful projects made with it.

I am also loving this little reindeer and I also am still loving the reaction of my customers when I tell them its the Gingerbread man upside down! They often have to look twice!
Now I would have never used Delightful Dijon as a Christmas colour but I am loving it in the Warmth and Cheer papers so I added it to this card, think it makes a lovely change.
Inside the card got a lot of love as usual but I think I went a little overboard with the stars as there is not much room left to write in the card now!
Thank you to my shoppers who have used this months code so far! 
Julie
shop now
supplies


1 comment: