Monday 3 October 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Class

Hey there and welcome to my blog today. This week I am going to showcase the cards we made at my Cookie Cutter Christmas Class at the end of September. My ladies got the bundle included in the cost of the class and we made 3 lovely projects, this being the first one - what I call the "warm up" project. 
I wanted to share how versatile the stamps are and that the Teddy can be used for non-Christmas so we made this baby card. I gave the ladies the option of the Pool Party or they could choose pink or neutral, many of them opted for So Saffron which looked lovely.
I love the Tip Top Taupe ribbon on this card, you know me I love my bows, much to my ladies frustrations sometimes!
So I hope you liked todays offering? I will share the next project on Wednesday with you. Just a reminder about our offers below.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment